The gate will open at 5 PM today, and at noon on Saturday and Sunday! Tickets will be available at the gate.
Some things to remember:
- This is a cash-only event!
- Bring your drinking water, flashlight, your warm clothing for nighttime, your rain jacket or umbrellas, sunscreen, bug spray, hygiene products, tent, sleeping bag, bathing suit, and towel (for swimming at beaches in Meaford).
- THERE ARE NO FIRES or OPEN FLAMES PERMITTED.
- Cars go in the parking area, and tents go in the marked-off camping areas. Signs will direct you. If you are confused, ask gate staff for clarification.
- You are expected to be respectful to those around you. Among other things, that means:
No body shaming
No violence (including sexual and emotional violence)